Wednesday, January 19

A Belated Blog

(cool title by the way!!!)
Well, here I am, and I've been doing AWFUL at keeping up this blog. At least I could say a little each day about what went on or something... Oh well. I'm informing you right now.

This past weekend we went to Winter Retreat with our youth group... good times:) and on Monday I went shopping with Elaina for a homecoming dress (I'm going to Calvary's banquet)
I got a sweet dress for fifty dollars (more than 50% off!!) and a purse and shawl for a big stinkin' deal too!!! It was awesome!

Right now I'm sitting on my bed typing away, listening to the new "Berkshyre" ... my cousin's band, for all of you that didn't know:) Well, I should get to bed. I don't have any deep thoughts for tonight, it's too late... ahhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home