The man in the black car
Hey guys! how's it goin'? I had an awesome time tonight with five of my friends. We were going to go to pizza and then go over to the Cinema to see a movie but we found out the movie wasn't showing until tomorrow... but we had already planned it for Friday. So I had to call everyone today and let them know that, "no, the movie isn't at the theater and we are just coming to my house after dinner at Logan's." and everyone was confused, including me.
So, we went out to dinner at Logan's (they have the BEST rolls!). I got a salad and it was all peachy. After dinner, we all were waiting for my dad to pick us up to take us back home. Anyway, I was waiting and looking out the window when I noticed a car waiting out front. It was black... like my dad's. It had an oldsmobile symbol on it... like my dad's. There was a man in the front seat... who looked like my dad. It looked in fact, like my dad waiting out front for us. Funny, I thought, that he would bring his car, that seats 5 (including driver), to pick up six girls. So, I decide to walk outside near the car to make sure it was really my dad. I walk out and he kind of ducks his head and looks out his window toward me. Hmmm.... I thought, dad is probably thinking I'm crazy walking out and scrutinizing him. So I walk right up to the car, noticing how it's a bit dusty for my dads car, and opened the car door and was about to say that we were still waiting for our friend Shannon to get there, so It'd be just a minute. Well. . . sorry to say the man in the front seat WASN'T my dad. No, it was a bald man.... A BALD MAN??!! "Um, hi", I said, "Sorry, I thought you were my dad, umm... we were waiting for him to pick us up...." Yeah Whoops! Sorry Mr. Bald Guy. His car did really look like my dad's. . . well, in the dark it did... oh, yeah... Laura, you need to get a life!

3 Comments:
Roses are red, violets are blue, Logan's roles rock and your party did too!
-Elaina
Hi laura. this is anyonymous. Yeah, i'm anonymous. Cha, dude!!!!!!! hi. hello. how are you???? You're downstairs right now singing "i saw this girl talk'n on tv" now you're singing "oh, you got to tell him bout the love, cuz that's why we're around" gotta go you're interrogating me. now you keep singing. gotta go you just came back and you're opening your computer. seya
kramer
Hiya Laura!!! How are ya???? well, you can email me if you want to!!!!!!! Please!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
anonymous
Post a Comment
<< Home