Saturday, November 13

Hey isn't this green color funky? Go to my sisters web page it's pretty cool . http://www.freewebs.com/guitarfreak99

Yeah, anyway, I'm STILL trying to figure out how to put pictures on my site. Apparently, though you guys have to become blogger members to post anything on my site. I don't know why. . .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. i saw there wasn't a comment on this part of you're website so i thought i would post one. Cha, seeya

guitarfreak (kdk) (kramer) (ya fav sista) (kathryn)

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmmmm hi. it's me again. how are you???? i'm good. WEll, i'm REALLY hungry. I didn't eat lunch and it's 6:00pm!!!!!!!!!!! cha, dude!! quiero comer!!!!! AHORA!! well, you guys just got back from government. Cha, i want food!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gotta go!!! seeya!!!!!!!
kramer

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home