Thursday, December 23

An Early Present

Ok,So my sisters and I got a photo scanner that scans slides for my parents, and we gave it to them early (I couldn't wait, so I talked them into giving the scanner early). Anyway, the story of HOW we got it is much more interesting... That afternoon I had gotten the brilliant idea of getting them a scanner so Kath and I researched online trying to find a relatively good one for a good price, so we finally found one that looked like a good scanner. After that we were like, how in the world are we ever going to go out and buy this? It's not like we could say to mom "hey mom could you take us to best buy?, We need to buy you a present." No, It would never work. So that night we found out that they were going out to buy us presents and I thought "This would be perfect! We could ask Grandpa to take us to Best Buy while they are gone!" Yeah, so anyways, we went out and got it within a half hour and over the next week scanned slides and prints, and put together a slideshow with the scanned pictures. It was awesome! We gave it to them on tuesday night and they were completely suprised and had absolutely no idea how we had gotten it. It was so cool to see the astonishment on their faces.... hehe! The ironic thing about this whole deal is that I NEVER, absolutely NEVER buy gifts or anything for that matter on such short notice! I have to research everything, spend days thinkning about what would be best, what they would like most... and blah.... So, this was way cool! I was so excited... probably more so that I am to get my own presents...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya! It so totally rocks, dude!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home