Welcome
hey y'all welcome to my new site! hopefully i'll make it more interesting soon, but for now you'll have to live with what's there. i have to figure out how to put pictures on... either way, i hope you'll like it.
Hmm... not much happened today. I did school and we went to a mexican preformance at the frauenthal. It was kind of geared toward middle/elementary age kids so... it wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be. Tonight I'm going to a homeschool Teen Night. Yeah!!! It should be fun.. Oh, yes, i gotta run. I just remembered that I need to make brownies for tonight. Anyway... see y'all later... (don't forget to comment!!!)

1 Comments:
Hi again laura. this is stephanie again laura. hey, merry thanksgiving! it's a little early, but that's ok! so i should go 'cause i have to finnish school.
:( bye! stephy
Post a Comment
<< Home