Career decisions (already?)
Well here I am, supposed to be going to sleep, smelling my aromatherapy lotion from bath and body, and listening to AWESOME music Stephen Speaks (piano on "Out of my League" rocks!!)... Anyways, we went to visit some friends today (the Nevilles) and I talked with Mr. Neville who works with Wycliffe Bible Translators and it sounds awesome what they do!! They send people to go to a country with a knowledge of a secondary language of that country to learn a specific dialect and after they have a working knowledge of that language, they then begin translating the bible for the people of that region!!! It sounds so exciting! You would have to immerse yourself in the culture as well to find some analogies that would be more meaningful to them (sacrificing a lamb might not mean anything in India, but they might understand sacrificing a cow or something :) sooo..... be praying for God's leading in this area. I've known ever since I was eight that I wanted to go into missions, but I wasn't sure what exactly I would want to do, whether it would be medical or teaching or what. But talking with Mr. Neville was so cool! Show me your ways, Lord!! This is so exciting!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home